Current job vacancies
Service staff INBOUND // Full-time
To be able to work in the service centre, employees need - besides the appropriate specialist knowledge - behavioural skills, personal skills (e.g. self-motivation, good verbal communication skills), social skills (e.g. be focused on service, the ability to be empathetic), and communication skills (e.g. conversational skills, verbal expression skills). For sales-orientated tasks, employees need the corresponding additional qualifications.
Service staff should also have the ability to organise themselves and their work and must, of course, be familiar with and understand the processes and relationships of the service sector. Spelling and grammar, basic PC knowledge, and typing skills are also important.
At our company, you can expect:
- Customer care on the telephone
- Provision of information
- Advising customers and accepting orders
- Maintenance of our online database
- Processing of queries by means of a ticket system
From you, we expect:
- Ideally, first-hand experience of the service sector
- Distinctive service orientation and fun on the telephone
- Customer-orientated working methods
- A pleasant telephone presence and good manner of expression
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork, reliability, and resilience
- Very good knowledge of German and good PC knowledge
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application documents, stating your desired salary, by email to: