Enjoy ** 22%*** discount on lots of products

Menu

Parfumdreams
0 (0)

René Furterer Curbicia Gentle Cleansing Shampoo

Item available for immediate delivery, in stock
Item no.
180 days return policy
Secure shopping and payment
Free shipping from 70.00 €
Product information
Description
Gentle Cleansing Shampoo,
Range
Curbicia
Product sub-line
Hair care
Contents
WATER (AQUA)*. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. GLYCERIN*. OLETH-10. DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. CAMPHOR. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL (CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL)*. COCO-GLUCOSIDE*. COCONUT ACID*. CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL (CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL)*. EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) BUD OIL (EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS BUD OIL)*. EUGENOL*. GLYCERYL OLEATE*. GLYCOL STEARATE*. GREEN 3 (CI 42053). HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDES CITRATE*. LAURETH-3. LIMONENE*. LINALOOL. MALEIC ACID. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL)*. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE*. SODIUM HYDROXIDE*. THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF OIL (THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF OIL)*. TOCOPHEROL. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE *85% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 15% guarantee the sensoriality and the preservation of the product.
0,0
0
Customer ratings

Our service for you

*All prices incl. legal VAT; gift cards 0% VA; the shipping is free for orders over €70 euros; below that, it costs €3.99 within Germany; view international shipping costs here.
** For detailed information about the discount conditions, please refer to your personal welcome newsletter

*Cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be combined with other promotions. Valid until 17/06/2024. Not applicable for sale items, gift cards or the brands Acqua di Parma, Bond No. 9, Chanel, Drunk Elephant, Eisenberg, Kilian Paris, Rituals, Rosendo Mateu or items labelled Luxury. No minimum order value. Publication is prohibited. Parfümerie Akzente GmbH, VAT ID No. DE813307548 District Court Stuttgart HRB 581012

Payment methods


Awarded shopping

Secure shopping

Shipping partner

parfumdreams App
parfumdreams
Facebook
Tik Tok
Instagram
Youtube