You might also like
Description by Sun make-up UV Protective Compact Foundation SPF 30 by Shiseido
Range: Sun make-up
Description: UV Protective Compact Foundation SPF 30
Product type: box
Age: all age groups
Sun protection factor: 30
A pleasant powder foundation that is easy to apply and lends the skin a flawless finish. Thanks to its oil- and perspiration-resistant texture, the foundation remains fresh and colourfast for hours. An anti-ageing foundation that protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays, thus combating the signs of premature skin ageing. Easy to apply and quickly absorbed, without leaving any visible residue behind. Can be applied wet or dry using a small sponge. Particularly water-resistant. Available in 4 colour tones: Dark Beige, Dark Ivory, Light Ivory and Medium Ivory.
Contents by Sun make-up UV Protective Compact Foundation SPF 30 by Shiseido
MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (nano), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, OCTOCRYLENE, DIMETHICONE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SILICA, NYLON-12, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PETROLATUM, STEARIC ACID, ZINC OXIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, METHICONE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, WATER(AQUA/EAU), POLYSILICONE-2, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, ALCOHOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE (nano), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINA, LIMONENE, SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT, LINALOOL, BHT, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SOPHORA ANGUSTIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT,
Use by Sun make-up UV Protective Compact Foundation SPF 30 by Shiseido
Apply the foundation onto cleansed skin over your care routine. Using a little sponge, lightly stroke over the foundation surface and evenly apply the product from the middle of the face outwards.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.