You might also like
Description by Sun make-up Tanning Compact Foundation Natural SPF 6 by Shiseido
Range: Sun make-up
Description: Tanning Compact Foundation Natural SPF 6
Skin: normal skin
Area of application: face
Age: all age groups
Sun protection factor: 6
An intensively nurturing compact foundation that lends the skin a sun-tanned, golden complexion and a flawless finish. Leaves a fresh, silky soft sensation on the skin and gives a radiantly natural look, thanks to its extraordinary coverage. Combines gentle sun protection with the nurturing properties of a foundation in a unique compact form, ideal for travelling as well. Protects the skin against dryness, while preserving its optimal moisture balance and suppleness. Stays fresh and colourfast for hours, thanks to its perspiration-resistant texture. Balances irregularities out and leaves behind a silky, radiant finish. Water-resistant. Available in 3 colour tones: Natural, Bronze, Honey.
Contents by Sun make-up Tanning Compact Foundation Natural SPF 6 by Shiseido
MICA, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, KAOLIN, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX(CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX(CIRE DE CARNAUBA), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ZINC MYRISTATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, THIOTAURINE, GLYCERIN, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, SODIUM CARBONATE,
Use by Sun make-up Tanning Compact Foundation Natural SPF 6 by Shiseido
Apply the foundation onto cleansed skin over your facial care routine. Use the little sponge to gently stroke over the foundation surface. Evenly distribute the foundation over the face, from the middle of the face outwards.
- Should you wish to freshen up your make-up, first remove surplus sebum, residue or water from your skin and use only a small amount of foundation for every application.
- Should you be exposed to strong UV rays over a long period of time, the use of a high SPF is recommended as protective make-up base.
- To enable optimal product application, please use a clean little sponge. To cleanse, carefully wash out in lukewarm water with a little mild detergent and allow to dry completely at regular intervals.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the sun protection.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.