AvedaStylingHeat Relief Thermal Protector & Conditioning Mist
AvedaConditionerRosemary MintWeightless Conditioner
AvedaConditionerBotanical RepairStrenghtening Conditioner
AvedaTreatmentNutri PlenishDaily Moisturizing Treatment
AvedaTreatmentScalp SolutionsExfoliating Scalp Treatment
AvedaConditionerSmooth InfusionAnti-Frizz Conditioner
AvedaTreatment Scalp Solutions Refreshing Protective Mist
AvedaTreatmentInvati AdvancedScalp Revitalizer
AvedaShampooSmooth InfusionAnti-Frizz Shampoo
AvedaConditionerInvati AdvancedThickening Conditioner
AvedaStylingSmooth InfusionStyle-Prep Smoother
AvedaHydrationBotanical KineticsIntense Hydrating Masque
AvedaStylingSmooth InfusionPerfectly Sleek
Aveda: natural cosmetics with a mission
Harnessing the power of nature for beauty products that are eco-friendly and sustainable. Aveda makes it possible for everyone to harness that power. Natural cosmetics don’t have to be complicated and Aveda cosmetics are incredibly simple. The company manufactures environmentally responsible, effective haircare and hair styling, skincare, make-up and bodycare products. There is also a great skincare line for men that is formulated to meet their very specific needs.
Aveda natural cosmetics were inspired by the Indian art of healing, ayurveda
Aveda was founded by Austrian hairdresser and stylist Horst Rechelbauer. The talented hair professional started helping out at a hair salon at the age of 14 – and he quickly developed a passion for haircare and styling. By the time he reached the age of 17 he was working at a hair salon in Rome. At 20 he received his first award, which he used as his launching pad into the USA, where he opened his first own salon.
He first encountered ayurveda, the traditional Indian art of healing, while visiting a yoga retreat in India to recover from burn-out. In 1978 he founded the natural cosmetics label Aveda. The concept for the Aveda products was strongly oriented on ayurvedic principles.
Even today, after being in the market for many years, the company still seeks to set new standards continuously improve the Aveda products. More sustainability. More innovation. More nature. The company has received multiple awards for its eco-friendly production concept.
Buy Aveda products if you love the environment
People who are conscious about the environment and their ecological footprint should buy Aveda products for several reasons:
- Animal welfare – 100-percent vegan products
- Use of renewable energies – 100 percent of production is powered by wind energy
- Eco-friendly packaging and post-consumer recycling of bottles and containers
- Projects to provide access to clean water in disadvantaged regions
- Organic cultivation of medicinal plants with a partner in India
- All of the company’s carbon emissions are offset
When you buy Aveda natural cosmetics products, you aren’t just doing something good for yourself, but also supporting a nature-aware and innovative company.
Aveda natural cosmetics: beneficial care for all skin types
Hair, body, face and make-up – are the four main product segments of Aveda cosmetics:
- Aveda haircare: The range includes something for everyone, from products for curly, dry or damaged hair to shampoos, conditioners and hair masks, hair oils and hairbrushes for every type of hair.
- Aveda Body: Beautifying, Rosemary Mint and Stress-fix are the top-selling Aveda products for richly nourishing skincare. These product lines include hand wash gels, body oils, moisturising baths and lotions.
- Aveda skincare: The world of Aveda cosmetics includes an array of products to energise, nourish and smooth the skin.
There is also an impressive range of Aveda products that are specifically formulated for the needs of sensitive men’s skin, from haircare and shaving to skincare or styling.
Discover Aveda skincare products at parfumdreams
From haircare and styling to skincare and bodycare, parfumdreams offers you the entire world of Aveda natural cosmetics. Not only do the products have vegan-only ingredients, the company also has a comprehensive range of products for all skin and hair types, from dry skin to flaky scalp.