With the following information page and confirmation email sent for an order, we fulfil our statutory obligations to inform and instruct. Here, we inform you all circumstances relating to the formation of the contract and the execution thereof.
1. Information on the supplier
This website is an offer by:
Parfümerie Akzente GmbH,
Amtsgericht (District Court of) Stuttgart HRB 581012
Managing directors: Vanessa Stützle & Steven Mattwig
Telephone: 0049 7941 955 0250
Fax: 0049 7941 955 00 79
VAT ID no.: DE 813307548
2. Information and instruction on right of cancellation
The following regulations on the right of cancellation apply solely for consumers.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete this form and send it back)
- to Parfümerie Akzente GmbH, Meisenstraße 12, 74629 Pfedelbach, Germany, fax: 0049 7941 955 00 79, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us(*) on the purchase of the following goods(*)/the performance of the following service(*)
- ordered on(*)/received on(*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (for notification on paper only)
(*)Delete as appropriate.
3. Voluntary right of return
In addition to your legal right to cancellation, Parfümerie Akzente GmbH provides a voluntary right of return of a total of 180 days after receipt of goods for all purchases made through use of en.parfumdreams.de, as long as you are a consumer under the terms of Art. 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB). More detailed information can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
4. Information on individual provisions of the contract
- General Terms and Conditions of Business
Our General Terms and Conditions of Business apply.
- Features of goods and price details are given in direct connection with the item offered.
- Terms of payment, delivery, and service
You can find the terms of payment, delivery, an service as well as the delivery date on the website.
- Technical stages of the formation of the contract/correction of errors
The contract between you and us is formed in the following way:
- aa) You enter the necessary data into the order form.
- bb) You can amend the order details at any time before confirming using the “Buy” button.
- cc) By clicking on this button, you give us a binding declaration of your wish to conclude a contract (offer). At the same time, you accept our General Terms and Conditions of Business, which you can still inspect at this point, and consent to the necessary transmission of your details for the formation of the contract. You can also view the agreement with the data protection declaration at this point before accepting.
- dd) You will be given confirmation of receipt of your order immediately after placing the order via the email address provided by you. The order confirmation sent automatically be email does not constitute acceptance of contract.
The contract is concluded by
- aaa) individual written acceptance of contract by us or
- bbb) implied by the immediate dispatch of the goods requested by you to the delivery address provided by you.
- The language of the contract is German.
- We save the wording of the contract and send you the order details by email. You can view your order at any time in your account on the website.
- Information on the existence of the statutory warranty right, an after-sales service, customer services, and guarantees is provided in the General Terms and Conditions of Business and the online shop.
5. Disclosure of contractual provisions
You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Business at any time on our website here.