ShiseidoSun make-upUV Protective Compact Foundation SPF 30
ShiseidoSun make-upUV Protective Stick Foundation SPF 30
ShiseidoFace make-upMatifying Compact Oil Free Foundation
ShiseidoSun make-upTanning Compact Foundation Natural SPF 6
The liquid foundation is resistant to perspiration, water and oil, is easy to apply and lends the skin a soft mat look that survives, even during outdoor activities. Doesn’t smudge or stain. Remains fresh and colour-true for hours. Particularly water-resistant. Available in 4 colour tones: Dark Beige, Dark Ivory, Light Ivory and Medium Ivory.
Apply the foundation onto cleansed skin over your care routine. Shake well before use. Add a small amount of the foundation to the little sponge and evenly distribute it from the middle of the face outwards.
- Should you wish to freshen up your make-up, remove surplus sebum, traces of perspiration or water from the skin and use only a small amount of foundation every time.
- Should you be exposed to strong UV rays over a long period of time, the use of a high SPF is recommended as protective make-up base.
-To enable optimal product application, please use a clean little sponge. To cleanse, wash out in lukewarm, mild soapy water and allow to dry completely at regular intervals.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the foundation.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.