Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive discounts, expert advice and more!

Menu

Parfumdreams
5 (1)

GUERLAIN Lips KissKiss Shine Bloom

Item available for immediate delivery, in stock
Item no.
180 days return policy
Secure shopping and payment
Free shipping from 70.00 €
Product information
Characteristics
caring, long-lasting
Product type
pen
Area of application
lips
Opacity
strong
Finish
radiant
The KissKiss Shine Bloom lipstick from Guerlain moisturises your lips for up to 24 hours and gives them a seductive colour with plenty of shine.

With 95% natural ingredients

Guerlain's KissKiss Shine Bloom lipstick is presented in a new gold-coloured case that is functional and elegant. Its melting formula glides smoothly over the lips, applies easily and leaves a beautiful shine. The lipstick moisturises the skin for up to 24 hours, making lips appear fuller, preventing them from chapping and preventing the appearance of dryness lines. The Guerlain lipstick is available in a wide range of colours: from nude shades for subtle daytime make-up to vibrant red nuances for exciting evening make-up. The lipstick is made from 95% ingredients of natural origin - the remaining 5% of ingredients are necessary to maintain the usual consistency of its formulation. It not only impresses with its outstandingly opaque colour, but also with its pleasant fragrance, which combines the refreshing notes of oranges and lemons with a delicate rose nuance and enticing vanilla.
Contents
#16313 INGREDIENTS: POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE • SQUALANE • HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER DILINOLEATE • BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX • EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX EXTRACT • CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL • HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ISOSTEARATE • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER • ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX • TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES • COMMIPHORA MUKUL RESIN EXTRACT • AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • TOCOPHEROL • TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL • PROPYL GALLATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • GLUCOMANNAN • [+/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 15850 (RED 7)]
0,0
0
Customer ratings

Our service for you

*All prices incl. legal VAT; gift cards 0% VA; the shipping is free for orders over €70 euros; below that, it costs €3.99 within Germany; view international shipping costs here.
** For detailed information about the discount conditions, please refer to your personal welcome newsletter

Payment methods


Awarded shopping

Secure shopping

Shipping partner

parfumdreams App
parfumdreams
Facebook
Tik Tok
Instagram
Youtube