Classique Intense Women's fragrances by Jean Paul Gaultier

Classique Intense by Jean Paul Gaultier is an incisive fragrance full of passion. This creation is presented in a sexy manner as the "Femme Fatale" among the classics with its golden metal corset. The Classique Intense fragrance creation contains 40 % of the previous Classique version’s components and comes across as being equally passionate and powdery. The remaining 60 % are all new additional components. As a result, this fragrance is more intense, feisty and Oriental in nature than the classic fragrance. The wonderfully intense Classique Intense is available as an Eau de Parfum in three different sizes. It is well worth your while trying this fragrance out for yourself.