- Name or company of the responsible body:
Parfümerie Akzente GmbH
- Owners, board members, managing directors, or other managers appointed by law or the company’s statutes and persons commissioned with the management of data processing
Managing directors: Vanessa Stützle & Steven Mattwig
- Address of the responsible body:
Meisenstr. 12, 74629 Pfedelbach
- Intended purpose of data collection, processing, or use
Parfümerie Akzente GmbH sells perfume and fashion products. Data is collected, processed, and used for the purpose of the above.
- Descriptions of groups of persons affected and their related details or
Personal data on the following groups of persons is collected, processed, and used to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose stated under 4. Customer details and data from suppliers, to the extent necessary to fulfil the purposes stated under 4.
- Recipients or categories of recipients who the data may be disclosed to. Public bodies that retain data on the grounds of statutory provisions, internal bodies involved in the execution and fulfilment of the relevant business processes, external contractors. (Service providers) pursuant to Section 11 of the Data Protection Act, external bodies, to the extent necessary to fulfil the purposes stated under 4.
- Time limits for the deletion of data
Following the expiry of the relevant statutory retention periods, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that is no longer required for fulfilment of the contract. Data not subject to statutory retention periods will be deleted as soon as the purposes stated under 4. cease to apply.
- Intended transmission to third-party states
It is not intended to transmit data to third-party states.