LancasterSun CareSun Beauty Sublime TanMelting Milk SPF 15
Elizabeth ArdenWhite TeaShower Gel
ShiseidoProtectionProtective Tanning Emulsion N SPF 10
ShiseidoProtectionTanning Emulsion SPF 6
The Shiseido Sun Care has a sun protection factor of 10, making it suitable for occasional/short sunbathing sessionsand/ or for pre-tanned or dark skin types. To ensure the sun care can really unfurl its full protection as well, it should be applied without any gaps and in sufficient quantity. The soothing essences are particularly suitable for application on the face, as they supply the skin with oil-replenishing moisture, thus already preventing excessive dehydration before it can occur. Longer sunbathing sessions without dangerous sunburn are thus also possible.
Evenly apply the cream to the face and neck after the daily care routine.
After bathing in salt water, first cleanse the face with fresh water and dry before re-applying sun protection.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the sun protection.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.