Customers also bought
Description by Protection Sun Lip Treatment N SPF 20 by Shiseido
A rich lip care product that protects the sensitive area around the lips against UVA/UVB rays as well as preserving the skin’s natural moisture balance at the same time. Easy to apply and lends the lips suppleness and brilliance. Lends chapped lips a pleasant nurturing experience.
Contents by Protection Sun Lip Treatment N SPF 20 by Shiseido
Polyethylene, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Cera Microcristallina, Phenyl Trimethicone, BHT, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alumina, Methicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Hexyl Cinnamal, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Triethylhexanoin, Water (Aqua), Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Polysilicone-15
Use by Protection Sun Lip Treatment N SPF 20 by Shiseido
Screw the pen slightly out and gently glide it over your lips. Repeat the application as required.
Please do not screw the pen out too far, especially in high temperatures, as it could break off otherwise.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.