Description by Protection Tanning Emulsion SPF 6 by Shiseido
A good tan seems healthy and aesthetic at the same time, which is why sunbathing in summer is naturally all part and parcel of the warm weather. Nevertheless, the body still needs to be generously treated before, during and after the sunbathing session, as the strong UV rays deprive the body of moisture and, in the event of excessive solar radiation, even damage the skin cells. The Shiseido Tanning Emulsion is the happy medium between sun protection and extensive tanning. The sun care offers the skin protection with a sun protection factor of 6, whereas the emulsion encourages the natural tanning.
Perceptible freshness on the skin - even in summer!The Shiseido sun care has a sun protection factor of 6, which is considered as low or suitable for already pre-tanned or dark skin types. The Tanning Emulsion encourages the cells to tan, the cream is also extremely waterproof and repels sand grains. The extensive protection can be completely removed again when combined with the Shiseido Suncare Cleanser.
Customers also bought
Contents by Protection Tanning Emulsion SPF 6 by Shiseido
WATER (AQUA), DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, OCTOCRYLENE, ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERIN, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, METHYL GLUCETH-10, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, XYLITOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYLBENZOATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, ECTOIN, TOCOPHEROL
Use by Protection Tanning Emulsion SPF 6 by Shiseido
Shake well before use. Evenly apply a sufficient amount of the lotion to face and body before sunbathing.
After bathing in salt water, first cleanse the face and body with fresh water before re-applying sun protection.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the emulsion.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.