ShiseidoProtectionExpert Sun Aging Protection Lotion Plus SPF 50+
ShiseidoProtectionUV Lip Color Splash LSF 30
ShiseidoAfter SunAfter Sun Intensive Recovery Cream
ShiseidoProtectionExpert Sun Aging Protection Lotion SPF 30
A light, daily sun protection that supplies the skin with extraordinary moisture and protects it against external influences, such as UV rays, dryness and environmental pollution. For a beautiful, vital skin. Especially powerful ingredients protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays that cause premature ageing. The Hydro-Restoring Complex binds moisturising amino acids in the skin. The active agent Scutellaria Baicalensis protects against UV-induced damage to the connective tissue cells, which generate collagen and elastin (tested in vitro). Contains rose apple leaf extract, an antioxidant that combats DNA damage caused by UV rays (tested in vitro et). Supplies long-lasting moisture for a smooth skin. Leaves no visible residue on the skin and can be used as a make-up base. Use your daily cleanser to remove.
Before exposure to the sun, evenly apply a generous amount of cream to face and skin. When simultaneously using a daily care routine, apply the sun cream after the daily care.
After bathing in salt water, first cleanse the face with fresh water and dry before re-applying sun protection.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the sun protection.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.